Dont Buy Grizzly Tools
We recently bought nearly $7,000 worth of tools from Grizzly.com for our wood shop in Los Angeles.When we purchased the tools they took the money out of our bank account twice which left us $7,000 in the hole until it was returned 4 days later.
Than when the tools arrived, one of the machines, a 15" Planer worked for 15 minutes than stopped.
I called Grizzly and waited 2 days for a Supervisor to call me back, which never happened. I had to call a machine tech to come look at the machine and diagnose the problem which turned out to be a bad motor. That service cost me $250 out of pocket which Grizzly "does not cover" although every other competitor does especially on a brand new machine .
I called Grizzly back again and after 30 minutes of nearly yelling at the service agent who told me there were none available, finally I was given a Supervisor who told me that they could send me out a new motor, but the cost to install it, another $300 plus would be my responsibility.Than 20 minutes later he called me back and told me they did not have any more of those motors to send and that I would have to send the machine back to Washington State and be refunded, and although they would cover the return shipping, I was responsible for packing the machine as it was shipped and after they looked at it they would decide on a refund.1062ef99 review #328627
You may also like
- "I purchased a mattress and boxspring from ABC warehouse, who had just gotten in the market for selling mattress and boxspring sets, in September of 2010. Well I made a..."
- "Hello to Harley Davidson people out there. Let me tell you about Demon's Cycle Pompano Beach. I did see complaints on he Harley Forum on these pigs . People on..."
- "Ordered My Zone headset via phone, as per advertisement $19.99 headset, buy one get two. Phone salesperson suggested to upgrade to the $29.99 headset, still buy one and get..."
- "Ever since we have had this dryer I have had this problem and called LG quite a few times. Black stuff on back keeps building up and ruining clothes. I..."
- "I have never had experience furniture the way I experienced it with Ashley Furniture. The worst ever. My first living room set delivered was damaged. I did a re select,..."
- "All I asked for was to talk to an Admin because I thought his/her job performance was VERY POOR and I cant even believe they act so stubborn. I don't..."
- "My husband ordered me red *Long stemmed* roses for V-day and I about died when they came (in a box for me to arrange) The rose buds were very small..."
- "Ladies beware of Raymond Borgfeldt! He's only interested in your credit cards or your money. He'll take his time to build your trust & shower you with small gifts, perfumes,..."
- "Mr Steve LaCroix finds it to be funny that native American names are for strippers and makes claims that he is superior and since he served are country..."